Geek Book Reviews is a website for anyone who needs quick and effective help with reading, understanding, and writing book reviews. Our goal is to bring you to book analysis, short summaries, and character analyses of classic and popular literature for elementary and high school.
With the help of our analysis, you will be able to write book reviews on your own and all of our book reviews will provide a better insight into a particular literary work, no matter how extensive or complicated it is. Our study guides are written accordingly to match the reader’s age, so that everyone, regardless of age, may benefit from reading them.
Geek Book Reviews is not only intended for students but also their parents, who want to quickly and easily get an insight into their kid’s homework, teachers who need extra help with their work as well as anyone who just simply loves reading.
Our study guides are primarily focused on book reviews and summaries, but almost every report on this website also contains a detailed character analysis. The general analysis will provide a better understanding of the book itself, while analyzation the characters will make a better understanding of some of their actions.
Finally, Geek Book Reviews.com provides author biographies of each book review we have. We hope our materials will be of good use and that you’ll be able to understand literature in a quicker and easier way.
Below you’ll find our complete list of book reviews and study guides. They all include reviews of books, short summaries, characters analysis, and author biographies.
Books by Title: List of Book Reviews
The most popular authors' books of all time are organized lists of book reviews in alphabetical order so that you can find book reviews of the most popular authors' books, stories, novels, poems, and essays easily...
- 12 Rules for Life by Jordan B. Peterson
- Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
- Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover
- Emma by Jane Austen
- Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift | Review, Summary & Facts
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
- Notre Dame de Paris by Victor Hugo | Review, Summary & Facts
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen | Review, Summary & Facts
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Queen's Gambit by Walter Tevis
- The Shining Book by Stephen King | Review, Summary & Facts
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
- Zero to One by Peter Thiel, Blake Masters